Monday, September 3, 2007

Goals


“Action without planning, is the BIGGEST cause of failure.”
=======

GOALS & AFFIRMATIONS

1. Ultimate Goals & Affirmations (To be maintained for LIFE!!!)
I am extremly happy & thankful because…

- I am maintaining my body fat between 15-18% (except when pregnant).
- I am eating 5-6 healthy meals a day at 3 hour intervals with proper ratios of lean proteins, carbs, & healthy fats.
- I keep on learning enough about MY body, diet & exercise that I am EASILY staying/maintaining within my optimum weight of 155 lbs. (+/- 3 pounds).
- I have finally gone back to school and finished my 2 semesters & graduated from college with a degree in Exercise Science & Kinesiology
- I am a certified nutritionist and personal trainer (CSCS, NSCA, ACSM, ISSA)

2. 12 month goal(s) & Affirmations (To be reached on or before June 11, 2008)

I am extremly happy & thankful because…

- I have reached my ultimate goal of 15% body fat at 155 lbs.
- I am still have 130 + lbs of muscle.
- I can confidently wear a size 6 two piece bathing suit that will show off my toned & muscular abs, legs & arms.
- I look hot and will be turning heads at my 10 year class reunion!

3. Three month goal (90 days) (To be reached on or before )

I am extremly happy & thankful because…

- I am at or below 25% body fat
- I am at or below 175 lbs
- I am fitting into a comfortable 8-10 size jeans

4. 1 month goal (To be reached on or before September 19, 2007)
I am extremly happy & thankful because…

- I have lost 5-10 lbs of fat (be below 180 lbs.)
- I am at or below 32% body fat
- I have gained 1 lb of muscle
- I am fitting into a comfortable 12/10 size jeans
- I am doing cardio atleast 5 times a week for 40 + minutes

5. Weekly goals (body compostion & weigh-ins)

- Cardio 5 + times a week burning at least 500 per/hour - per/workout
- Consitant in 4 day body split (Mon, Tues, Thurs, Fri/Sat)
- Lean protein in EVERY meal 5-6 times a day
- Plan out High Calorie Days to the “T”

OTHER GOALS

Become a Certified Personal Trainer - (6/4/07) I just took a little practice Diagnostic Assesment for the ACSM - Certified Personal Trainer and I got a 61%, 11 of 18 questions right. A bit dissapointed since my background is Kinesiology (have 1 year left to get my bachelors) however, the ones that I got right were the ones that I already knew about. The 7 that I got wrong, I have never heard about them…

Careers in Fitness - where do I get certified?

No comments: