Monday, September 3, 2007

Disclaimer

Please remember this when you’re reading through my blog:

Although I’m in my senior year of getting my Kinesiology/Health Science Degree,

I am NOT
a doctor
a dietitian/nutritionist
a medical professional
a exercise trainer *yet

This is a Blog

The material on this website has my opinions, thoughts, and links to other sources of information. I contribute & post my findings through trial and error on my journey to lifelong health & fitness and what I have learned in my studies & research so far. It is provided for educational and informational purposes only and is not intended as medical advise. The information contained in this website should not be used to diagnose or treat any illness, metabolic disorder, disease or health problem. Always consult your physician or health care provider before beginning any nutrition or exercise program. Use of the program(s) i’m following, advice, and information contained in this website is at the sole choice and risk of the reader.

Thank you for your understanding.

~ Vilma

No comments: